The New dBASE PLUS 10.1 includes updates and fixes to support the most complex applications built using the dBASE products!
BINGHAMTON, N.Y. – Aug. 25, 2015 – PRLog — BINGHAMTON, NY — August 25, 2015 — dBase, LLC (http://www.dbase.com)Key updates and features of dBASE PLUS 10.1 include:
today announced dBASE PLUS 10.1, the latest version of the legendary dBASE™ database management system. Recognized as the world’s first widely used desktop data management system, dBASE remains one of the most popular software titles in the world. The new dBASE PLUS 10.1 version includes a vast array of fixes that make the product more stable, easier to use, easier to deploy, and is fully optimized for today’s Microsoft Windows® 10 operating system.
- Get rid of dBASE PLUS 2.6.2 and below! – dBASE PLUS 10.1 not only supports all of the Microsoft OSs including the new Windows® 10 and below, it also has a fix for ActiveX controls that will allow it to work with about 95% of the old ActiveX controls on the market today! ***This was the #1 reason why people did not upgrade from 2.6.2***
- Fixed Double-Buffering – dBASE PLUS 10.1 now takes up less than 1% of the CPU to fully engage Double-Buffering in an application. This is a huge optimization and it fixes many of the transparency issues of the past, especially using PNG graphics.
- Fixed a massive amount of Display issues – dBASE PLUS 10.1fixes many of the graphic display issues found since 2.7. Additionally the new included Graphic resources provide you get over 15,000 high-quality royalty free PNG based graphics!
- Fixed many of the dBugger™ issues reported – dBASE PLUS 10 introduced a brand-new debugger and many of the small glitches have been fixed in dBASE PLUS 10.1!
- Updated Grid, ListView, GridEx components – dBASE PLUS 10.1fixes many of the small bugs reported since the release.
- HUGE amount of ADO fixes – dBASE PLUS 10.1 has a great many fixes for ADO, which makes it even easier to use than before!
- Fixed a great amount of IDE and Editor Issues – dBASE PLUS 10.1 fixes many of the little idiosyncrasies for better productivity!
- Many HELP updates are included as well.
- Many, many more items fixed in dBASE PLUS 10.1
Contact dBase, LLC