New dbDOS™ PRO 5+N features a combined stand-alone file system and network communications engine to bring unparalleled support for MS-DOS® applications!
PRLog — dBase, LLC today announced dbDOS™ PRO 5+N, the latest version of the best-selling solution for supporting MS-DOS®-based applications on Windows® 64-bit operating systems. dbDOS™ PRO 5+N is completely optimized to help customers get up to speed faster and get their work done in record time. By focusing this release on what we call “creature-features,”
we believe we have streamlined the product to make it feel faster and more intuitive.
Key features of dbDOS™ PRO 5+N include:
- ONE! Combined File System – this allows users to move with their needs, the product runs great as a stand-alone or it can use network-based applications with no changes.
- TWO! Optimized look & feel – we focused on the things customers said they wanted: we have made the wizards faster and really focused on the Advanced Wizard to make it the fastest yet for creating a DOS configuration.
- THREE! Five (5) Print Modes – we can get your DOS-based applications to print on the latest modern printers like it is 1989 and we support PDF as well.
- FOUR! New EasyDOS™ 2.0 – Three simple steps to a configuration and you are up and running. EasyDOS™ is just the fastest way to work.
- FIVE! Configuration Docket – we added the name of the configuration to the actual running DOS application. This makes it easier when running multiple dbDOS™ VMs to know which is which, the #1 feature request.
- Enhanced Documentation – dbDOS™ has been a leader in using video to help users get more out of the product and dbDOS™ PRO 5+N is no exception.
Contact Mike Rozlog