dbfInspect™ is the .dbf (table) utility from dBase that makes working and interacting with .dbf files quick, easy and fun. The new dbfInspect™ is based on the same model as the other dbfUtilities and uses a simple interface to get the most out of your database tables.
The new dbfInspect™ works with tables from dBASE III+ all the way through the latest dBASE version, dBASE™ PLUS 11. This unique utility can read, modify, insert, delete, pack, and print using any of your tables. It has two advanced search systems built-in, one for simple searches and the other for more in-depth searches, the product even lets you search memo fields for information.
In addition, the new dbfInspect™ has a very flexible print system included as well. Need a printout of the table, no problem… need to reduce the columns and only print a few, no problem… want to add headers, footers, and customize the output, again no problem.
Others talk about supporting dBASE™ files, but there is only one trusted source to the .dbf tables and that is the original dBASE™ company. dbfInpsect™ is part of the complete line of dbfUtilities; dbfExport™ 3, dbfImport™, and dbfCompare™, all available to help you work smarter with dBASE™ databases. We believe software should be fast, easy to use, and actually fun!
- Works on Windows XP through Windows® 10
- Works with dBASE™ III+ through dBASE™ PLUS 11 tables
- Does a complete Table Structure review
- Change, Insert, and Delete rows of data including BLOB (Images and Sound) files
- Work seamlessly with Memo fields
- Integrated Simple Search
- Advanced Search with wildcard, selected rows and columns and wildcards as well
- A complete filtering system to reduce the number of rows
- Filter only select items
- Use the Starts with, Ends with, Contains with filtering
- Advanced Printing of filtered rows
- Add Headers, titles and footers to your printouts
- Save your print configurations and re-load them at a later time