The New dBASE™ PLUS 12 is the most cost-effective Low / No code development environment on the market today!
May 21, 2018 / PRZen
/ BINGHAMTON, N.Y. — dBase, LLC
today announced dBASE™ PLUS 12, the latest version of the legendary dBASE™ database applications development management system. Recognized as the world’s first widely used desktop data management system, dBASE™ remains one of the most popular software titles in the world. The new dBASE™ PLUS 12 is the most productive Low / No code Windows® based development environment on the market today.
“Today, we see a multitude of Low / No code environments being introduced to the market. dBASE™ PLUS 12 is the original Low / No code environment,” said Mike Rozlog, President, and CEO of dBase, LLC. “We mastered that approach 30 years ago and many products don’t hold a candle to what dBASE™ PLUS 12 can do for the business user and even more for the professional developer! The new dBASE™ PLUS 12 adds significant new features for today and the future.”
The new dBASE™ PLUS 12 expands its existing feature set with:
- NEW: RichEdit component – The new RichEdit component allows for easy manipulation of .RTF (Rich Text Format) documents, which are compatible with Windows® Word®, Open-Office, and many other applications that support this file type.
- NEW: RichText component – The RichText is much like a label; it is read-only and allows you to place .RTF (Rich Text File) as static text on a form or report.
- NEW: DateTimePicker component – This new component makes working with dates and times much easier than standard interactions. dBASE™ PLUS 12 introduces the new DateTimePicker and it has a wealth of features and functionality to help date and time users be more productive.
- NEW: Web C.R.U.D. – The introduction of the new JSON support, allows for easy web-based applications that can now generate a full C.R.U.D. approach. C.R.U.D. stands for Create, Read, Update, and Delete.
- UPDATED: Project Explorer – dBASE™ PLUS 12 updates the Inno integration with the new Skins, over 20 installation skins that can be used to make your installer stand out among the standard installers used today. HUGE cost savings for many users.
- UPDATED: native Grid component – dBASE™ PLUS 12 also increases the capability of the original Grid component, especially around the Header functionality.
- UPDATED: dBASE Look and Feel – We updated the Look & Feel of dBASE™ PLUS 12 when building Windows® based Applications and cross-platform output of Windows® based web-applications. The new look & feel streamlines the interface and adds better consistency across the product.
- Quality! dBASE™ PLUS 12 is built on the quality of the prior release, which means the quality is even better than before and we have fixed many issues since that last release!
One of the great features of dBASE™ PLUS 12 is the ability to get from data to application in less-than 5 seconds! The NEW dBASE™ PLUS 12 can build new data, import existing data, manipulate it and generate a fully functioning Windows® based application or Windows® based web application using the same underlying code, data, and logic!
Pricing and Availability
The price for dBASE PLUS 12 is $499
for new users and $399
to upgrade from existing dBASE products.
About dBase, LLC
For more information about dBase, LLC and its data management products, visit https://www.dbase.com
Follow the full story here: https://przen.com/pr/33252582
Source: Mike Rozlog – CEO