WINDOWS® XP IS DEAD! LONG LIVE dbDOS PRO 3!
- ONE! New print features – We now support PDF output! This means you can print to paper, to PDF, or to both at the same time!
- TWO! New print features – We introduce a new “Enhanced” printing feature that provides a more accurate version of those reports than ever before
- THREE! New print features – We introduce a new “Direct” printing feature that handles more ESC codes and sequences for use when RAW, Interpreted, and Enhanced can’t get it right (Expert Mode).
- FOUR! New print features – We now have a print driver that will allow better print across new printers! All it requires is a one line code change!
- New! Easy DOS Configuration Wizard simplifies the setup and launching of a single dBASE program
- Enhanced DOS SHELL functionality
- Display for resolutions above 800×600 are 100% sharper and easier to read
- Improved backup system that makes it easier to find the configuration you are looking for
The upgrade cost for dbDOS™ PRO 3 is $99 USD and new licenses are available for $149.00 USD. Discounts available for individual orders of 10 licenses or greater. Quotes are available upon request.As per our policy, anyone who purchased dbDOS™ PRO 2 in the last 30 days will receive a license free of charge. An email with the details will be sent in the next 2 business days.BUY NOW! Upgrade to dbDOS™ PRO 3 for $99 (USD)! Or you can purchase a new license of dbDOS™ PRO 3 for $149 (USD) and it comes with a 15-day Money Back Guarantee (new licenses only)!
ATTENTION dbDOS 1.X Users!!!
We will not be offering any support on dbDOS 1.X software moving forward. We are offering you a ONE MONTH AMNESTY to upgrade now. As of June 1st, 2014, dbDOS 1.X users will need to purchase a new license of dbDOS PRO 3 to be eligible for support.
If you have DOS based products, you need dbDOS™ PRO 3!
Thanks for your continued support of dBASE!
CEO of dBase LLC