– March 29, 2021
— dbDOSv™ 2 https://dbdos.com
does more of what you have come to expect from dbDOS™, and the results are unbelievable. The new dbDOSv™ 2
has an upgraded DOS engine based on updated core technology and a new configuration tool called Command Center that manages and builds new DOS configurations a breeze.
produces some of the best-looking and easiest-to-read DOS-based applications ever, now on 4K/Ultra HD monitors! Now, the same functionality that made dbDOSv™ look so great is in the product’s output section (Print, PDF, RTF, and eMail). The new Command Center makes it even easier to build a configuration from scratch or use the same configurations from dbDOSv 1.
is the next step in supporting DOS-based applications on the Windows® 64-bit Operating systems. We learned a lot with the initial release of dbDOSv 1, and we wanted to improve DOS support, ease of use, and overall product satisfaction and dbDOSv™ 2
delivers,” said Mike Rozlog – CEO of dBase. “Not only does dbDOSv™ 2
look great, but the NEW Printer Geometry also changes everything about the output to make it easy and fast for the end-user. dbDOSv™
2 takes our support for DOS-based products to the next level.”
adds a massive amount of updates, features, and innovations, including updated support for the latest Windows® 10 – 64-bit Operating Systems while still supporting older Windows Operating Systems like Windows 7 and above.
- New Command Center: build and manage DOS configurations with ease.
- Additional Outputs: Print to file, Print to RTF, Print to PDF, Print to Email, and others…
- New Print Geometry which allows you to control:
o The Printer Font used on
o The Page Size
o Margin control
o Grow/Shrink output
- New Integrated Configuration Diagnostics: when there is a problem, it is easier to get help.
- Generate Desktop Shortcuts for all your configurations.
- Updated DOS Engine for Windows®10
- Support for Windows 7 and above Window’s Operating systems.
- Plus, all the great features and functionality found in dbDOSv™ 1.0.
The upgrade cost for dbDOSv™ 2 is $119 USD
, and new licenses are available for $149.00 USD.
Discounts available for individual orders over ten users; quotes are available on request. https://store.dbase.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=29
As per our policy, any purchases of dbDOSv™ in the last 30-days will receive a license free of charge.
BUY NOW! New license dbDOSv™ 2
for $149.00 (USD), and it comes with a 15-day money-back offer!
If you have DOS-based products, this is a MUST upgrade to dbDOSv™ 2